Friday, November 19, 2010

Feeling good about myself...

This is surely one of the instances where I felt good about myself. I attended a soft-skills feel good session and our class was given an exercise. We were asked to write down as many good qualities we possess or aim to possess and pass it to others for evaluation.

Others may or may not agree that you have that particular quality. When they agree they put a tick and when they do not agree they just leave it. They are welcome to add to my list of positive qualities and the coordinator asked us all to frame the paper in a place where we could view it everyday. What better place do I have other than publishing it in my own blog?  Please have a look at it yourself:

We should all try this exercise whenever we are gathered in a large group. It surely makes one feel special.

Comments like "Does everything in a unique way","Helpful", "Beautiful girl", "Very much expressive", and  "Good at teaching" are all added by other people in my class. Though I am not most of these, I will surely try to develop all these qualities in me. Thanks people!! :-)

5 comments:

  1. This also makes me feel good. Mail sent by my aunt.

    Hi Mira
    I am thoroughly stupefied.
    Your intensity, creativity, thought process - take a bow!!!
    Especially, "an ode to my most precious friend" - takes the cake
    Thank you for sharing your hidden talent/s with us. Very proud of you.. You can count me for being your regular reader
    Hoping to c more...

    Love
    Bhanu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my maama:

    Totally echo Bhanu's comments.. Very nice ones.. Nice imagination! You should do this more often.
    Anand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked the post nd the self comments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I didn't make up these comments! They were made by real people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those comments you got fro your friends are true dude. I've been with you for three years and I know. You're the most lovable nerd i've ever known.

    ReplyDelete