Friday, November 12, 2010

Inauguration of the SBI Karpagam Gardens Branch

Hi! I am back. I woke up quite early in the morning to catch a glimpse of the arrangements for the branch opening. My mom was the most excited of all and she got ready by 9:00a.m. itself and it is quite rare to see her in a saree. 

Much to the embarrassment of the bank staff I did manage to click a few pics of the event which are seen below. Hope you enjoy them. The chief guest V.G. Kannan could not make it to the function.  The Dep. General Manager Mr.Abu Kalam cut the ribbon instead of him.

View of the bank from my house gate




The lamp well decorated




Entrance to the bank



 Notice DD News filming the event

The lighting of the lamp by the first residents of Karpagam Gardens.






The house owner Mr. Yogi is holding the mic.



No comments:

Post a Comment